Check out the symptoms of Bladder Incontinence…
1 in every 3 women suffers from Bladder Incontinence as per The Urology Care Foundation. Bladder incontinence check
Do you leak urine when you laugh?
What about when exercising, coughing, or simply standing up?
You Are NOT Alone
Take the 20 Second Symptom Quiz!
- Do you leak when standing up, sneezing, coughing or laughing?
- Do you leak when you have exercise or have sex?
- Do you have sudden urges to urinate and have leakage of urine?
- Do you have a hard time reaching the bathroom in time without leaking?
- Do you have to urinate more than twice a night?
If Answers 1 & 2 are YES, and 3 & 5 are NO
You have stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
If answers to 1 & 2 are YES, and there is a YES for any of the questions 3– 5
You have mixed bladder incontinence (SUI + overactive bladder)
If answers to 1 & 2 are No, and any other answers to questions 3-5 are YES
Please discuss with one of our specialists – as the management usually requires drug intervention
Book your free consultation today!
Discover What Causes SUI
Have Questions Contact