- 1 in 3 women have leakage of urine when they cough, sneeze, or exercise
- Often, they develop a sensation of “urgency” to urinate and are unable to “hold it”
- The cost of pads and underwear for “leakage problems” costs up to $1000.00 / yr
- Women dismiss bladder leakage as normal with age and change their lifestyle to prevent bladder leakage.
- 50 % of women with bladder leakage also have sexual dysfunction, with vaginal laxity, reduced lubrication and arousal, lack of sensation
with intercourse, and reduced orgasm.
What does this single treatment do?
Until Recently, there were only a few options available to treat SUI. Now, in a single treatment, you can experience:
- 77% reduction in six month, 1 h PAD weight (objective)
- 71% reduction in leakage by 24 h PAD weight (objective)
- 83% reduction in leakage in 3 day voiding diary (subjective)
- Restoration of vaginal lubrication
- Improves painful intercourse
- Strengthens vaginal muscles
- Increases vaginal tightness
- Increases vaginal sensitivity and pleasure
- Enhances sexual arousal and orgasm
This cryogen cooled, monopolar, radiofrequency treatment is FDA approved and supported by large studies in the U.S. and Canada.
Have Questions Contact